Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Eggs arrived!!

Thursday, March 19, 2009-
My eggs arrived today!! Early afternoon I was standing outside with my son and niece, and the postman unexpectedly hopped out of his truck and handed me a box! I thought UPS would ship it, and they usually come pretty late between 5pm or 6pm. We went inside, and began opening the eggs. The packaging was great! I've never seen so much packing peanuts, and bubble wrap in my life! The first one I unwrapped was huge! Originally I was expecting 12 eggs, and was surprised to have gotten 18! Out of the 18 only one had dented. It wasn't cracked open, but dented and wouldn't have survived. I opened it to find that it was sadly fertile too. There of course was no development, but a white spot that indicated it was indeed fertile.

No comments:

Post a Comment